Friday, February 7, 2014

Finding your WHY

Find Your Why....
(what does that even mean.....)
Do you know WHY you're working yourself to the bone every day?
Do you know WHY your husband or wife is spending 40+ hours
away from you every day?

 
What is the reason?

Money?
Retirement savings?
You don't have a choice??
Because you WANT to?????

Ok... What about your family?

Why are your parents working well into their golden years?
Why are your kids going to daycare or to school, spending 8+ hours with someone other than you?

If someone said, "I'll pay you $500 a week
to stay away from your husband/wife/kids,"
would you do it?

WHY?

I know that I might sound CRAZY to you... but I want a different kind of WHY...
 
I want the "WHY is my husband spending more time at home with me and the kids?"
"WHY are my parents going into retirement EARLY?"
"WHY do you look so much healthier than you did 6 months ago?"
 
FIND YOUR WHY

I want my husband home, to spend his days with our children, to do
the goo-goo eyes at each other all day, every day.
 
I want my parents and my mother-in-law to retire, ASAP.
They've worked so hard, they deserve it, and I want to give it to them.

I also want to retire my siblings, if you can believe it!
I want them to spend more time with their own families,
playing with their kids, doing goo-goo eyes with their partners, and such... 
 
Not only that, but I want to pass on the early retirement
to my children, to my nieces and nephews, and to my grandchildren.
 
Is this CRAZY to you???

 
So what am I doing to make this happen? And why am I doing it?
 
I am sharing my gift with everyone.
I'm passing it on to whoever will use it.
Those who want to lose weight, I will be there for them.
I'm sharing my vision of what my life is, what it can be, and what it WILL be.
I'm finding people who GET IT, the people who understand what FREEDOM looks like.
I am spreading my ENERGY around with whoever will soak it up.
 
WHY?
Simple.
 
Because I want EVERYONE to be happy.
I want every person to have the great health that they wish they had.
I want YOU to have the freedom and TIME to be with the ones that you love,
 
So yeah... CRAZY!!! Crazy Awesome.
 
Don't have a WHY yet? Do you have a WHAT?
LET ME HELP YOU FIND YOUR WHY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment