Monday, September 9, 2013

Another week, Another Cleanse!

 A group of teammates from my coach's cleanse support group started their 2-day cleanse yesterday!! I am starting TODAY! (Yes, I am a day behind, but I spent the day with my husband yesterday and cleansing is easier when he's at work.)

Before we move on, click the FOLLOW button right over there. -->
Thanks! ;)

So this morning is the beginning of my 2-day, deep cleanse.
Last time I did this, I lost 4 lbs and 4.75 inches.

This time, I thought I would keep track of my body fat percentages, visceral fat, bmi, and muscle.
I'm going to report my loss on WEDNESDAY MORNING!! So come back and see what two days of Isagenix can do! See you then! =)





(No body images today! I know, I know. I'll share some SOON!! For now, I'll share a couple pictures of me and my kiddos!!)

^ This pic is a couple months old now
^My boys, cuddling
^ Me and my first born when he was an only child ;)
^Mason, going in to give Tigger some kisses at Disney World



No comments:

Post a Comment