Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Another cleanse done! Number check time!

I can't believe I forgot about writing this post this morning! =(
And now I have to make this quick, so I can get my two sweet munchkins in bed. =)


I JUST finished a 2-day deep cleanse (Monday and Tuesday) with ISAGENIX and here are my results!!

I lost 3.1 lbs (went from 136.6 to 133.5, yes I did gain a little weight back since my last cleanse, but  I also had a period since then! TMI? I guess so!), and I used my body scale to take some measurements!

Fat Percentage went from 29.2 to 28.6 (IN TWO DAYS)
Visceral Fat stayed at 4
BMI went from 22.2 to 21.8
Muscle Percentage went from 29.8 to 30.6

VERY INTERESTING AND AWESOME!!
It will be awesome once I can get my F% to <25!! Hopefully soon. =)

Alright friends! I've got to snuggle my babies. Much love!

Here's to YOUR Long, Lean Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment